Sign up to receive Benmor's Guide to Money & Divorce

o o o

Who can bring a motion?

Anyone who is a party to a case or anyone (other than a child) who is affected by the case, can bring a motion. The person who brings the motion is the moving party. The person who responds to the motion is the responding party.